3 Flowers

From: Peter Maranci <pmaranci_at_sunspot.tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 18:36:37 -0400 (EDT)

    Sorry to take up so much space in this issue, but this is a completely different topic. I've written up a long RQ/Glorantha scenario called "3 Flowers". It's set at a large Voria festival/ceremony, and includes a beauty contest, murder, intrigue, the Secret Wind, Lunars, and a trollkin. It worked quite well when I ran it, and took about six weeks to run.

    It's about 600 lines long (ten pages); I'd post it here, but that might be excessive. If anyone wants the ASCII version, drop me a line and I'll send it to you.

-->Pete

Editor, Interregnum RPG/science-fantasy APA/magazine -- email for info. Interregnum World Wide Web home page: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci