Sudden-death feathered rivals shoot-outs.

From: Alex Ferguson <alex_at_dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 96 16:17:14 BST

Nick Brooke, whingeing Pom at large states:
> Joerg asks about the end of the Second Age. In spite of his team's dastardly
> performance last night, I shall reply:

I, for one, cheered... And talking of nations eliminated at the semi-final stage, what's happening wrt availability of the French Nomad Gods, either at Convulsion, or otherwise? Translations, even?

On this Second Age calamity business in general, it's an interesting question as to how influenced one should be by the generic pattern of end-of-age upheaval. In particular, how much are second age cultures with little or no conract with the Big Two affected? I had to think about this when trying to construct an outline history for Vormain, and typically enough, produced a compromise which produced adverse comment from both "sides" of the above argument.

Vaguely,
Alex.