hung up on "The End of the Second Age"

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 96 23:06 MET DST

Nick asked:
>Why so hung up on "The End of the Second Age", Joerg?

Actually, because Sandy said you could heroquest (if not time-travel) across the border of an Age. This does have some importance for my campaign, especially wrt cultures whose borders might vary.

>Who says the Carmanians believe in this stuff?

Which comes close to my point. _If_ the Carmanians have a continuity which limits their "heroquesting" (or whatever) to their Founding acts and little more recent stuff, would a similar limitation happen in any culture?

>The EotSA was *mostly* the destruction of the EWF and God
>Learners, in Genertela, and the Carmanians had always opposed both Empires. Why
>should they share in the cataclysms?

The Orlanthi had always opposed the Lunar Empire. Why should they share in the cataclysm of its (presumed) downfall in the Hero Wars?

Sorry to have bored you.