Re: Murdering Lunars

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 96 10:52:02 -0500

Nicky
>My point was that chaps in red cloaks in "occupied" Sartar don't
necessarily >intend to oppress and enslave and deprave the inhabitants, even if their >superiors do.

        Well of course not. Just because they're professional soldiers, probably signed up in the service for 10+ years, doesn't mean they're also professional policemen.

>Does that make murdering them in a cowardly and underhanded fashion OK?

        Strong words, Nick.

>Or do you have to pretend they're Chaotic also, to take the bad
juju off your >actions?

        Of course. I bet that almost every time some hothead ambushes some Lunars the story spreads how at least one of them was an ogre, actually _seen_ eating a baby or whatever. Also, some of them had chaotic features. So it was okay to kill them. And proof is easy to come by -- just look around. Notice how _none_ of the Lunar soldiers have chaos features nor are ogres? Obviously, we got them all.

Sandy P.