Redlands/Pent/Jarst/Garsting

From: SimonPhipp_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 20:00:18 -0400

One of the characters in our campaign has united Balazar under a benign Yelmalian Kingship. He is now interested in expanding his influence into the Redlands, Jarst and Garsting.

However, I have very little information on these regions, except the pittance published in various sources (Jarst - Two tribes, unicorn-riding deities, magic weapons/shields; Garsting - one city; Red;ands - Lunar farmers, Pentian nomads, raided by everyone; Pent - huge grassland, nomadic horsemen).

Has anything been posted to the Digest? (I tried downloading the Index, but it gave up after half an hour and only gave me a partial list.) Has anyone out there any information on these places as I don't have the time to re-invent the wheel?

If anyone could point me towards the right places or email me or post material on the Digest, I would be eternally grateful (and eternity is a very long time to be grateful).

Simon