Re: Glorantha Digest V3 #11

From: david boatright <david_at_dboat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 01:37:13 +0000

Nick Brooke

I am rapidly begining to think that this thread is disappearing up its own ass. From a GM point of view I know there is plenty of scope for Lunar merchants, squadies or scholars and sometimes I crave for them. After writing \ running X number of clan based scenarios I long for a bit of variety. I have even thought of doing a short campaign or long scenario set among the noble clans of the Heartlannds. But alas I am poor simple barbarian from a wargamming background.
>From an outside point of view I still think what Lunars are doing in Sartar is 'evil'. I would sure
as hell would rather be an Orlanthi commoner than a Lunar Peasant.

Better Dead than Read.