David Attenborough's Natural Gods

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 96 11:40:44 CDT

& From: carlf_at_panix.com (Carl Fink)
& That was me, although it was "through heroquesting" rather than
& "behavior".
&
& What I object to, again, is *retroactive* changes. For instance, it
& never bothered me that Snodal's conspiracy "killed" the God of the
& Silver Feet (Issaries). It would bother me if this had changed things
& so that now there were only Six Lightbringers.

I agree with you on that. I was only addressing the issue of whether worshippers could fundamentally alter a god through belief alone.

Of course, worshippers may not realize that retroactive changes aren't possible. I wonder if the G*d L**rn*rs tried it as an experiment....

Scotty