Lunar Ranks?

From: Peter Maranci <pmaranci_at_sunspot.tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 15:20:45 -0400 (EDT)

        Does anyone know what ranks are used in the Lunar army? How is it organized -- in squads, platoons, battalions etc? I'm also wondering how many troops are in those various groups -- I'm not familiar with the real world equivalents (assuming that they apply at all, of course).

        Is there a source that lists the occupying Lunar hierarchy in Sartar? If anyone could point me to one, I'd much appreciate it...

        I don't know about anyone else, but I for one would find a CD-ROM encyclopedia of Gloranthan lore hugely helpful...

-->Pete

Editor, Interregnum RPG/science-fantasy APA/magazine -- email for info. Interregnum World Wide Web home page: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci