Firshala heroquest

From: owner-glorantha_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 1996 22:11:09 -0500 (EST)

One of my players became Firshala's first priest, got a temple built and a number of followers, but now he (well he's a she now -- the character, not the player) wants to know if there is anyway to Heroquest to reconcile Firshala with the elves, since her hostility to elves doesn't help with the Yelmalio-worshippers in Balazar.
Since neither Griffin Mountain or Griffin Island explain the basis of Firshala's hostility, I was wondering if anyone had any cool suggestions as to the mythological basis for the hostility, and/or for what Heroquest would be required to change it.
Since she is a pretty piddling Goddess, I am assuming that this is not a particularly major task, especially since she has so few worshippers. Anyway, I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Jim Chapin