Orlanthi and others

From: Dave Nilsson <Dave_at_dnilsson.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 96 10:34:36 GMT

Just a comment. Orlanthi in my campaign have always been far more like land- bound Vikings than celts - just the original impression I had of them (from more years ago than I care to calculate) and I still reckon it works fine as a basis to build on.

Oh yeah - Hi, as I've finally got round to saying something rather than just filling disk space.

Minlister and his bees - well, he's got to be in cooperation with Gorakiki for this to work at all, so probably there's access to a "Control Swarm" floating around. That'll keep 'em intact.
- --
Dave Nilsson
Dave_at_dnilsson.demon.co.uk