Re: Morocanth pipe smoking

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 96 12:07:15 -0500

Dominic
>Morokanth pipe smoking - now theres a subject that is crying out for
>attention on the digest.

        Obviously tobacco would be difficult or impossible for the Morocanth to obtain. It's clear to me that they're smoking dope in those pipes of theirs. Also, maybe a pipe-smoker could clarify something here -- my impression from films and stories is that a pipe is comparatively difficult to light and keep lit. Is this difficulty a function of dexterity or breath control? If it's breath control, then a morocanth can handle it. But if it's dexterity ... obviously they need a well-trained Pipe-man to take care of the job for them. No?

Sandy P.