time travel

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 10:09:51 -0700

Peter Metcalfe recently answered me

> >I will point out that Lunar heroquesters (or Travel and Journey
> >explorers) such as Valare Addi did in fact heroquest as time travel.
>
> But they did not _physically_ visit the past. They merely visited a
> place on the Otherworld which mirrored the people as they lived then.
> If the Lunars left an ironspear point, then the spearpoint will
> remain in the Otherworld rather than turn up in the city of Carantes.

Perhaps, though Greg mentioned that some T&Jers brought artifacts back from the past. In fact, Valare Addi is one such -- her stick.

And I thought we had several examples of warriors "going back" to fight battles like I Fought We Won or Castle Blue, which were noted by historians of the time as mysterious spirits or something.