Re: Gloranthan fiction

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 15:01:30 -0400

Mark Adri-Soejoko

<< I am a pretty recent subscriber to this mailing list and have been massively
 impressed by the intelligent entertainment afforded by the fiction sent to this list. Has anyone thought of collecting all this together for easy access so that readers like myself can sate their gluttonous appetite for stories about Glorantha >>

Yes the creative talent is fantastic! I have some 50+ stories collected in my archives, and have the printed in a folder which several gamers have read and they say they now have a better feel of Glorantha. It has even converted (illuminated?) someone into a hard core Gloranthaphile who is now devouring a newly purchased copy of KoS (there are still some around if you search through those cluttered game stores <g>).

I have been gathering them from the Digests and some other places on the Net and intend to place them in my FTP (some people still do not have web access, and I also do not have the money or urge to make a web page yet) for others to have access to once I get permission from the various authors (I have been real busy and have not been able to do that yet). I will start soon an let you know as I have something in it.