Re: Glorantha Digest V3 #27

From: Mike Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 19:45:22 GMT

Paul Edson said:
Boy am I lost

> I've heard a lot about Glorantha, so I bought RQ3 Deluxe and read
> cover to cover. Having done so, I am still utterly and entirely at a
> loss with respect to most of the conversation going on here. Can
> someone suggest a way to bring myself up to speed? I'm intrigued,
> even fascinated, but there's so much information around I don't know
> where to start. Thanks in advance for your kind attention.

The core information about the world of Glorantha is in GODS OF GLORANTHA and GLORANTHA:Genertela. If you want to run a campaign then pick up RIVER OF CRADLES. Now, anyone in the States care to say how available these are?

Actor and Genius.
AKA Theophilus, Prince-Archbishop of the Far Isles (Arms: Purpure, an open book proper, without clasps. On the dexter page the Greek letter Alpha or. On the sinister page the letter Omega of the same. Motto: nulla spes sit in resistendo.)
Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better living through pan-medieval anachronisms.