Lunar Time-travellers

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 13:09:15 +1200

David Dunham:

David in response to my contention that the Lunars did not physically visit the past but instead visited a counterpart on the Heroplane.

>Perhaps, though Greg mentioned that some T&Jers brought artifacts back from
>the past. In fact, Valare Addi is one such -- her stick.

Which is no different IMO from King Heort recieving the Staff of Justice from Arrowmound Keep in KoS. Yet the original myth does not have a king turning up and asking for the staff.

>And I thought we had several examples of warriors "going back" to fight
>battles like I Fought We Won or Castle Blue, which were noted by historians
>of the time as mysterious spirits or something.

Only the Nights of Horrors had strange alien beings whom Greg said were future Heroquesters. I don't believe this is the case and have explained why in a previous digest