Bronze or whatever

From: nilsw_at_ibm.net
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 96 22:57:04 +0000

Erik:
>Uhm, according to what I read (Encyclopedia Britannica, I think)
>bronze held a BETTER edge than iron, being harder.

Hmm? I thought bronze was both softer and more brittle, the latter since it is cast, not hammered and tempered.

>(very cool Vorumai enchantment effects deleted)
>Sidenote: If you call it "bronze", why then deny similarities to
>earthly bronze? Nevermind, I get the idea.

Because I can't remember the f**king two-letter names for the Gloranthan metals of course!

Michael Raaterova:
> The Master Smiths (of the Wayland kind) are more likely shacked up
> in some strange place where only the worthy may enter.

Erik again:
>What do they eat? How do they get it?

Aww, spoilsport! bringing mundane stuff like economics and logistics into the realms of myth and fantasy! :-) just in case...

| Nils Weinander          	| Everything is dust in the wind
| Office: nils_at_carasoft.se	|
| Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net     	|