Ten Things Not From Saird

From: Bibishar_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 17:19:34 -0400

Jeff Richards has written a most serious treatise on Things Which are Not from Saird, for which I thank him. Unfortunately, there is an error in his treatise of Such Great Magnitude, that I am forced to write and correct it.

Item #6, the Block, is, in fact, from Saird. I realize that most people are unaware that the base of the Spike rested in ancient Saird, but that does not excuse shoddy research.

I suggest the substitution of "The Agimori" for item #6.

Ever seeking Truth through Scholarly Research,

james polk