Whats the Sartarite flag?

From: nickh_at_compans.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 15:26:31 +0100

I am trying to recall what the flag of Sartar looks like...

I think I remember a reference to it being the 'reverse' of the flag of the Empire of the Wyrms Friends, and I have a vague feeling that that was said to be a green wyrm on a white background. The wyrm is curled round with its tail in its mouth as in the Chaosium logo.

This would make the Sartarite flag a white curled wyrm on a green background. Can anyone confirm or correct this before Convulsion at the weekend?

If this is indeed the flag of Sartar does it make it the flag of the Sartarite royal house too?

: Nick Hollingsworth, UK: B90 2RA :
: Birmingham - Land of the Free, Home of the Balti. :

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #40