Another Griselda Song

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 96 19:34 MET DST

Convulsion is drawing nigh, and I am thinking about bringing my guitar along. Anyway, to do so I need some song material I can play, so I came up with a chorus and a couple of verses to the tune of Lady Madonna. I'd appreciate more verses, but can't think of any right now. Any takers?

Chorus:
Here come Griselda, Wolfhead and their friends, if you love your money look out for their plans. Pretty Griselda, the sweetest redhaired lass, if you're bright then you'll know better than to mess.

Verses:
Lucky Eddi thought that he could rob her in the Rubble, leaving her to bleed,
but instead his life ain't worth a copper: Now he's dead meat!

Snargan Varsh set out a price on her head, but he had to pay a heavy toll,
only on of the survived when they met:
She ate the troll!

Pikat Yaraboom once planned to slice her, but she drank her way out of that mess,
though she left with him an appetizer:
A nice piece of ass!

Carver Donan boosted he would slice her, but Griselda showed him where to stand, Now that Storm Bull is a whole lot nicer, See, what I meant?