Bringing Folks Up to Speed

From: RobMH_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 19:38:30 -0400

Sandy said:
 Everyone talks about the weather, but no one does anything about it. I feel like being a man of action at the moment, and so ...

I propose we appoint a "Bringing Up To Speed" committee from amongst the members of the Digest. Here are the steps I suggest we follow.

*(*(*(*
That's an excellent idea. When the committee has done its work, you'll want to publicize its resources on the rec.games.frp.misc newsgroup, in a press release aimed at magazines such as Pyramid and the Familiar, Inquest and Arcane, and if possible even in Chaosium advertising that concerns Gloranthan products, down in the small print, since this generous offer of advice and research could help newcomers quite a bit.