Lunar sashes, Malan's fight

From: Carlson, Pam <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 14:40:00 -0700

>I think that each officer in the lunar army has a crimson sash to mark
his status as a lunar officer.

Hmm - as long as they're not fighting people with great arrow magics!

>After Jannisor's demise, all the standard in the lunar army had a
crimson strip (sp?) on their top, to identify them as lunar. It was done to avoid friendly fire casualties.

Good idea, in that case! But I think the sash would vary by color even in modern times, based on the origin of the regiments.

>In Sun County Yelmalio is NOT the sun. He is the sky dome.

Good reminder. Thanks!

Korol says:

"If you hadn't spit, you'd have been in big trouble, stranger. There's some
kind of Knowing God archive with more information at <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/todp/korol3.html>. Or you could ask
Theya, though she wasn't in the thick of the fighting as I was."

Theya replies:

"Not in the thick of the fight! I was busy stuffing the guts back into our warriors, and fetching them weapons when theirs broke. And are you certain that those great Humakti of Mad Blood Malan's Household of Death all died when they first fell? Do you think it was _Humakt_ who made sure they didn't get up again?"

Pam