Delecti's Library, again

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 03:22:09 -0400

Some of you had some problems accessing through FTP. If you put this in as the URL it should get you there:

ftp://members.aol.com:/delecti/Upland_Marsh/Lore_Library

The Following are stories in my Lore Library:

Stories from Steven Brust (skzb_at_dreamcafe.com) A Dream of Passion (Dream.txt) File Size 9966 Not a story of Glorantha, but one of the Vlad Taltos stories, which has been mentioned on the list from time to time.

Stories from David Chapin (via andover_at_delphi.com) The Field Journal of Sir Briestoc (Briestoc.txt) File Size 6360
>From the field journal of Sir Briestoc, Grand Knight of Valsburg and military
attache to Sir Brumant l'Orguilles

Stories from Jim Chapin (ANDOVER_at_delphi.com) The Guardian's Death-bed Story (Deathbed.txt) File Size 16427 A Thanatar guardian's death-bed story to his wife. Can you guess who he is the Guardian of?

Strange Broo (Wildheal.txt) File Size 31167 The story of the legendary broo healer of the Rockwood Mountains.....Legion!

The Outer Atomic Explorers (TheOuter.txt) File Size 50908 The Outer Atomic Explorers and the White Moon, or How We Made the Useless Discovery of Dragon's True Relation to Time. Written by the God-Learner Flatius Amensis.

Stories from Peter Metcalfe (P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz) How Humakt Came to Brithos (HBrithos.txt) File Size 5413 A story about Arkat's Father.

I want to again thank the authors for letting writing these and to David Dunham for a few tips.

If anyone wants a story put in feel free to send it to me and I will get it in asap. I do have many others I just have not gotten to, but I will let you know when I add to the library.

I am trying to get ahold of the following persons, if you know what their email address is please let me know.

Soren Petersen, & Steven R. Lieb

Mahalo again,
Scott