Foes II by Robert McArthur?

From: Nick Effingham <wal_at_eff.u-net.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 19:30:29 +0100

Robert writes:

>For an updated Foes, a good start would be for everyone to type in one (or
>more!) characters in their campaign. Since the worst nasties are often fleshed
>out quite well, this would provide a starting set of Foes.
>
>I hereby offer to collate such a project (and pass on to TOTRM or anyone else
>who'll publish for reasonable cost) - as though I don't have enough to do...:-)
>
>Offer: email or snail mail me a character and I'll set them into a standard
>form and put them all together. I can take most formats but if its not
>"normal" ask first.

 An excellent idea!!! Typing up a character plus background couldn't take an hour and a bit, and I'm sure people can find that much to spare? I volunteer my best characters and NPC's, and will post them privately shortly and dearly hope others follow suite.

Ten out of ten for Robert,

Nick E.

Nick the Shaman of Thed E-Mail:wal_at_eff.u-net.com

I thought Britain was Dorastor without broo, but then Sandy made it all clear to me.