Re:Quest for RQ material

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 19:46:44 -0400

Nick D.
<< In my experience it is very difficult to get hold of RQ material in the South East of England. In particular I was (and still am) looking for a copy of the Gloranthan Bestiary. >>

Found one recently (I needed it to replace one that got destroyed by a wandering Infantus Destructus. They tend to destroy many things in an effort to be of help. They are strongly tied to the disorder rune and I believe them to be a relation of Boggles.

I will look for another one Nick, this place has all sorts of treasures.

Scott