Re: Rob's suggestion

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 19:48:46 -0400

Pam
<< I know precious little about text program formats and the internet, but would it be easier for you if you made a template available in several formats (I vote for at least MS WORD or EXCEL), which people could type the characters into? Might save you some time. >>

Problem solved, I have one I use (Orlanth knows where I got it from) and can upload it to my FTP site tonite. It would be Char.txt and it would make a good universal format. Also I can send a zip file of alot of characters I got off AOL (dunno who uploaded them) to Robert. I think they are in the same format and probably where I got Char.txt from. They are not set in Glorantha, but can be converted.

"Delect" Scott :)