Cheaters

From: sstair_at_cs.utep.edu
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 96 21:15:48 MDT

John Brown asked about handling cheaters:

I only had one such experience with a player. When he was making a character he would roll his dice up against my screen and get incredible rolls. How did I find out he was cheating? He brought a new player who started copying him and somehow managed to roll a 19 on 3 six-siders! (He was sure no Outer Atomic Explorer. :)

I killed off his character and then stopped calling him to tell him about the games. The inevitable confrontation was awkward, but getting rid of him was worth it.