On Cheating Players

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 10:22:51 GMT

I think the best way to deal with this specific type of cheating is to buy one of the pairs of dice that is marked as a d100: i.e. one of them is specifically marked 00 10 20 etc to be used as the tens dice. Then give him the pair as a gift and say "Here, Fred. I want you to use *these* dice in future." If you are feeling cruel you can do it in front of the other players.

Or you can drop him into problems that require thinking and not just dice rolling. Make up shit that will get him in trouble with the authorities, moral problems that will require him to think what his deity will want him to do, all the stuff that doesn't require a single dice roll. Dump it all on him.

AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistando (Resistance is Uslesss) Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.