Temple Size/Spell Availability

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 23:37:22 +0100

David Cake prefaces a discussion of Pantheon Initiation with

> Here are my rough rules of thumb as they stand. Comment welcome. I
>think it is plain that the RQ3 rules as they stand no longer reflect
>current thinking on this issue.

I had always assumed that those necessary numbers of worshippers was a game balance mechanic aimed at stopping powergamers taking a minor cult and getting huge wadges of powerful Runespells from it in areas outside their area's of influence.
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| Everything I tell You Three times is true                               |