What's the word....Thunderbird!

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 23:26:21 +0100

Arkat John asks

>1) What is the deal with Thunderbird? I think he was an Air Spirit/God
>mentioned in the RQ2 rulebook or something nearly as early and I was
>wondering if anybody knew any more about it or where I can find some info on
>it?

Thunderbird is one of the three feathered rivals. The earliest mention I know of is Nomad Gods, and the most recent is Tales 14 (Spirits of Prax Part 1. He is an Air spirit, who is overcome by clever Raven, but beats Sun Hawk (a Fire Spirit) whom he wraps with his great clouds of feathers and smothers.
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
|     so who keeps sending the empty messages to the digest?              |