How will Arkat be clothed?

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 15:59:36 +0100

Mr Metcalfe:
> What's wrong with the simple thesis that the mythical world and history
> are two different things and that when you heroquest 'back into time'
> - - you visit some portion of the godplane which corresponds to how people
> lived then.

Nothing. I give my complete support for this theory. However, how much do your subjective view colour your perception of the Godtime. If I heroquest and encounter Arkat, will he be dressed as I see him on pictures in illuminated books (similar to a modern knight) or will he be clothed in the real apparel of his era?

Erik Sieurin