BUTS...

From: Dane Johnson <dane_at_halcyon.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 11:38:47 -0700 (PDT)

A quick delurk here...

First off, as another who would greatly benefit from some form of Bringing up to speed project, I'd like to relate my undying gratitude and whole-hearted support for whatever is produced. SOMETHING is necessary.

However, simply making currently out of print material available isn't all that's necessary, IMHO. I'd suggest an introductory document, similar in intention to the "Glorantha" chapter of RQ3, but....well, better. That chapter didn't make any sense until I'd read the Glorantha box and a slew of digests and the new Pavis supplement...

I guess what I envision is a sort of "Gloranthan Primer", part introduction, part FAQ, focussing on the background details of Glorantha and more or less ignoring RQ, Greg Stafford, and other God Learner constructs...

Well, back to work...

Dane