More in Delecti's Lore Library

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 05:16:36 -0400

Tim Ellis tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk
Lozenge of Darkness Presents:- Vivamort:The Gathering
Telmori:The Apocalypse                          Malkioni:The Ascension
                        Daka Fal:The Oblivion

Haha, very good, but you forgot Aldrymi: The Dreaming.........

The following have been added to my Lore Library:

Stories from Jim Chapin (ANDOVER_at_delphi.com) The Stranger's Tale (Stranger.txt) File Size 5792 A man seeking shelter from the Storm tells a tale.
- --

Stories from Simon Phipp (SimonPhipp_at_aol.com) Eurmal's Escape (Escape.txt) File Size 2718 How Eurmal tricked a son of Valind.

The Tale of the Sparrow and the Eagle (Sparrow.txt) File Size 1197
- --

Stories from Forrest Johnson (71061.773_at_compuserve.com) and Steve Jackson* I'm a Morokanth (ImAMorok.txt) File Size 1932 The song.
- --

Stories from Nick Fortune (nick_at_nymar.demon.co.uk) Lies Of Glorantha (Lies.txt) File Size 11795 A Sage listens to a lie for a meal. Is it a lie?

The Tale of the Normal Newts (NewtTale.txt) File Size 30830 Kevil and his brother run accross an EWF town in Prax! And its full of some strange acting Dragonewts.
- --

Stories from Soren Petersen (Lochlannach_at_dk-online.dk) Dragon Pass News (PassNews.txt) File Size 7633 Some snippets from "Dragon Pass News", a periodic handout for my players.
- --

Stories from Sven *Erik* Sieurin (BV9521_at_utb.hb.se) The Eagle Witch and the Birdcatcher's Wife (TheEagle.txt) File Size 7251 A tale of how an unsatisfied wife can ruin a good wish.

Keep Your Head Above the Water (KeepHead.txt) File Size 22963 A campaign story

The Diaries of Sir Tybalt (Tybalt.txt) File Size 3730

How the Bonepecker Became the Woodpecker (Bonepeck.txt) File Size 12646 A tale of Gustbran the Bonesmith, King Elf, Iron Man, and a woodpecker.

Aloha,
Scott
aka
Delecti_at_aol.com
Try Delecti's Lore Library in the Upland Marsh (WEB) at: ftp://members.aol.com:/delecti/Upland_Marsh/Lore_Library