Cults of Orlanth

From: Jeff Richard <jrichard_at_cnw.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 06:32:36 -0700

Howdy howdy.
Yesterday I wrote:

>After taking some excellent criticism from Stephen Martin and others, I
>have updated my Pendragon Pass campaign's Orlanth cult write-up.

I'd like to add that I received massive and crucial contribution, criticism and general assistance from Seattle's own Goodvoice, David Dunham. I strongly recommend, even urge, that the folk on the digest check out his Glorantha Web Site, and if you've checked it out before, see it again!  Currently the site contains all things East Ralian, material on Saird in the 12th century, the Heroes of Glorantha, a photoessay on the Rise of Ralios LARP, and a pretty comprehensive list of Gloranthan products. Not to mention that his website supports my own Taming of Dragon Pass campaign material. Go there now!

http://www.pensee.com/dunham/

Yours truly,

Jeff Richard