Re: Glorantha Digest V3 #66

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 96 22:25 MET DST

Guy Hoyle replied to Rick Meints:
>> Actually, what the BUTS campaign is really talking about is actively pursuing
>> a felony conviction for copyright theft.

>Actually, Rick, one of the things Sandy noted that we'd have to do is to
>negotiate with Chaosium about copyrights. So far, I don't think anyone has
>actually attempted to do it, what with Convulsion and all.

I was there when Sandy mentioned BUTS to Greg, late on Convulsion Sunday. Greg mentioned quite immediate (i.e. less than 18 or 24 months) and fresh plans to produce small-valoume comprehensive introductions to Glorantha, and pointed to David Dunham's web site for immediate needs.

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #69