Story & calendars

From: nilsw_at_ibm.net
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 96 22:58:32 +0000

Mike Cule's story of Aye and Bee: wow, I'm stunned. This is the best piece of fiction I have read on the Digest so far.

Erik:
>I seriously doubt that the guys who invented the calendar would do it
>arbitrarily

OTOH there's the Kralorelan calendar which maps godtime seasons. It wasn't arbitrary when it was created, but it is now. It's also very suspect in that it has six _months_. Which moon is that?

The East Isles calendar has seven months, but the important divisions are the weeks which have mythical import which actually reflects in the islanders' magic.

| Nils Weinander          	| Everything is dust in the wind
| Office: nils_at_carasoft.se	|
| Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net     	|