Cragspider

From: Karin Goihl / Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 19:16:35 +0100

To David Dunham; Thanx for the character you wrote for me for Rise of Ralios. I had fun with him. Here is the dope on Cragspider: She has never been described as of the mistress race, except by you on the digest. In Wyrm's Footnotes 6, page 12 is stated; "Sometime during the Inhuman Occupation of Dragon Pass the dark troll later called Cragspider completed her impossible Hero Quest and received her apotheosis by and as Arachne Solara." In Troll Pak, Uz Lore, page 20 is stated; "That one was Cragspider, a dark troll who began in the spider cult and worked her way to deity."

Thanx also for the tip about the Lohars. As soon as I get to a faster computer I'll look them up on the web site you provided, and also your page with the pictures of us in Rise of Ralios. From the description these Lohars sound more like tinkers than smiths, but I'll look before saying more.

  We are WAHA! Daniel Fahey