A Couple of Questions

From: owner-glorantha_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 19:02:15 GMT

Just some things you can maybe help me with:
  1. Does anyone have a birth date, approximate or otherwise, for Argrath?
  2. Can anyone explain what the Ygg's Island Vikings, variant Orlanathi, are doing waaaaay over there, far away from the main body of Orlanthi culture?

Has anyone done any background on them?

And an extra one:

3) Has anyone done anything on the Vadeli? Their culture and how likely someone sailing the seas around Loskalm is to encounter them?

AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistando (Resistance is Uslesss) Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.