Cragspider

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 23:40:34 +0100

David Dunham sez

>Simon Phipp wondered about Cragspider. She almost certainly attacked
>Delela, in East Ralios (see KoS.187; if you know more about the Vindori and
>Noramland please let me know!) during the Second Age. I think she's got to
>be a Mistress Race troll -- when was she anything else?

I too had assumed Cragspider must be Uzuz due to her amazing powers, it came as quite a shock to discover in Trollpack that she was only Uzko. She is however incredibly long lived, given that she was part of the broken council, and appears in the Hero Wars (WB&RM/DP)... - Unless Gragspider, Like Moonson is an immortal "spirit" whose physical body may occassionaly be replaced? - Like Simon, I would be interested in any more info/theories on her.
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |