RE: Cragspider

From: Kinnison_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 17:03:56 -0400

Tim Ellis says in GDV3 #76
>I too had assumed Cragspider must be Uzuz due to her amazing powers, it
>came as quite a shock to discover in Trollpack that she was only Uzko.
>She is however incredibly long lived, given that she was part of the
>broken council, and appears in the Hero Wars (WB&RM/DP)... - Unless
>Cragspider, Like Moonson is an immortal "spirit" whose physical body may
>occassionaly be replaced? - Like Simon, I would be interested in any
>more info/theories on her.

I thought I remembered reading in the writeup for "The Broken Council" and elsewhere (don't remember where though<f>) that Cragspider got a jump on her super-herodom by eating her mother. Supposedly, this allowed her to obtain her mother's powers. If her mother was a Mistress Race Troll, this would help explain her long life...if her being a superhero does not.

Paul Gilles

Glorantha-Con IV, January 24-26, 1997 E-mail Andrew Joelson at: joelson_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com to get on our mailing list.