Sun County history

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 23:06:48 +0100

I actually asked this question as a private email to MOB: he asked me to put it on the Digest. So if anyone thinks it's trivial, or I should have read something, blame him (if you dare!).

What happened to Sun County in 1613? They had a change of Counts - why? And it was a change from a Lunar-loving (well, accomodating) creep to someone who kills Dara Happan Rune Lords as a hobby. Assuming everyone else got shuffled up at the same time, Belvani (another Lunar-lover) got passed over: Vega is younger than him as well as being female, but is his nominal equal. The only thing I know that happened in 1613 was a rebellion in Sartar. Were the two connected? If not, what was going on?

I have my own theories on this, but since they're pretty outlandish and I suspect I'm missing something I thought I'd pass it to the experts.
* Jane Williams * The answer to any either/or question is "yes" *