Stealth

From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 23:17:37 -0400 (EDT)

David Dunham:
>Martin Crim wondered

>> >Storm Voice (Priest): 18 in two of Awareness, Stealth, Oratory, Speak
>> >(Stormspeech), Weapon, and 10 in three of Compose, Religion, Ritual, and
>> >World Lore.
>> Stealth? That doesn't seem to fit the mythic or mundane role.

>Hmm, I guess nobody looks at my Web site; this has been there for at least
>a year. And it's based on the River of Cradles writeup. Stealth is the
>PenDragon Pass equivalent of Hide, and there's lots of mythic
>justification, at least for Orlanth in general (if not Orlanth Thunderous).

Don't get tetchy. There's a difference between looking at a Web site and reading everything on it. And if it's a year old, why are you just getting around to posting it here for comment, grumble, grumble. Anyhoo, your last point is the salient one: "not Orlanth Thunderous." It is priests we're talking about, and their mythic and mundane roles.

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #84