Sun County; Web site

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 00:24:45 +0100

Thanks for the ideas on Sun County: yes, it was definitely worth posting! My own theories are being sent by private email, as too many of my players lurk on the list and I don't want to give the plot away.

My Web site has just been born: a little primitive as yet, and with a lot of "site of proposed data" pages, but we have to start somewhere. As a result, my .sig is about to become boring but useful.

Jane Williams:                             jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
Start of a Web site at: homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/janehome.htm