Red Videli & Australia

From: g.willoughby_at_ic.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 96 12:50:33 +0100

Meanwhile, much applause to Martin for his thoroughly nasty Red Videli, but a comment about his "TAP Suffering".

It says (in part) that the RED is vulnerable to kindness and love. Since "love" is such a general word as to be almost meaningless and includes in its spectrum of meanings such "negative" feelings as jealousy, covetousness and rapacousness , I suggest that the spell is reworded slightly into TAP "Taking" . The RV gains when taking something under duress and loses in acts of freely giving. This is then extenable into trading frex, an RV *wants* you to feel you've got a bad deal from him, in particular he needs to show that he has a clear profit from any deal.

Hmm this reminds me of Issaries merchant we had once.

I'm sure that a Red Videli would never set foot in certain hamburger joints - all the "have a nice day"s would kill him in about 3 mins.

Graeme