FAQ update

From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 12:57:09 -0400 (EDT)

David Cake writes:
>Time to update the FAQ, though, and
>then make sure its well advertised. I've noticed its a bit out of date.
>I'll volunteer to update it, if no one else feels a desperate urge.

It does need updating, and that's on my list of things to do. However, due to current projects it'll have to wait a while. I can't do anything about its advertisement, but it's on Loren's web page and in the list of files available from the majordomo. Anyone interested can email me stuff for inclusion (or exclusion, in the case of currently-appearing material). I'll start keeping a list of such suggestions.