Re: Recycled Glorantha Material

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 18:32:17 -0400

Joerg writes regarding recycled material:

<<Hmm. What do you complain about? That the stuff is that old, or that it's
hard to find? >>

Actually, I wouldn't mind getting access to some of those OoP fanzines such as TOTRM issues #1-9, RQA, Codex, etc. I know that those are not that old and it would probably be hard to print one or two copies, but I am sure there are many out there who would like some of these and if we got a list of who wanted what, with enough requests would it be too hard to re-print those (I know next to nothing regarding publishing so be gentle). Maybe they could be paid for in advance to make it easier.

The reasoning for making them available would be to help newcomers get caught up, and for people to replace lost, etc issues.

Another aid would be to ask for last calls of zine issues on the list so those who have busy and do not get an issue right away (or have been told it is on order, we will get it soon) do not miss them.

<<So, if you want the system to get going, leave your customer position and
get typing, I'm fairly sure you have some stuff worth publishing... If you need someplace to publish it, I offer Tradetalk, if you can stand editing on your work.>>

Working on it, as I have a little free time coming up from now on it will be easier. The priority will be my Aldrymi stuff and some stories. Speaking of which...

More stuff has arrived in my marshy library

Stories from Nick Brooke (100270.337_at_compuserve.com) Ballad of Beat-Pot Aelwrin (BeatPot.txt) File Size 3559

King Argrath (KArgrath.txt) File Size 14008

The Fox King (FoxKing.txt) File Size 13509

The Emperor who had no Clothes (NoClothe.txt) File Size 5610 This is the Tale of the Emperor who had no Clothes and the Shadow who took them in his stead and what came of it.

Yinkin the Shepherd (Yinkin.txt) File Size 5267 - --
Stories from Steven R. Lieb (liebx004_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu) 3 Broos (3_Broos.txt) File Size
The tale of 3 broos, a ZZ troll and a caravan of virgins!

Check them out at http://members.aol.com:/delecti/Upland_Marsh/Lore_Library

Aloha,
Scott Knowles
aka