Re: Red Vadeli & YAHQS

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 19:00:07 -0400

Martin Laurie:
<< Rapaciousness? Thats the bit the Reds like. By love I was meaning an act of
 consideration that was selfness, done for the individual. Egif a Red Vadeli was
 in a coma and his Chalana Arroy nurse fell in love with his unconcious form and
 attended to him endlessly she would doubtless be bemused as to the reason why he thrashed so in his sleep and seemed to fade and die no matter how often her
 ministrations, no matter how considerate her care........ >>

So a Healing spell would be harmful to them?!? That would be an interesting disadvantage.

Nils:

Your YAHQS is pretty good, keep up the work on it! I am looking forward to trying it out on my players.

Aloha,
Scott Knowles
aka
Delecti_at_aol.com