Kralori magic

From: TimTorres_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 10:40:20 -0400

Nils

>Anyway, I think that both sorcery and spirit magic is quite alien to
>the Kralorelan way. I think the Kralorelans are so infused with
>draconic inluence that they have a hard time using magic other than
>their own native mysticism.

So if a Kralori citizen in a hsunchen area were to befriend (for example) a deer hsuncheon shaman, perhaps saving his life, might the shaman offer his wisdom to the Kralori citizen in a gesture of gratitude and friendship and if so might that citizen actually learn something useful about spirit magic.  And if he did, would his mystic ties to dragon magic somehow be weakened by this (dare I call it) god-learning?

Tim