Blue Vadeli Necrophilia

From: martin <102541.3423_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 03 Aug 96 15:24:19 EDT

>From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
>Subject: Blue Vadeli idea
>Since everybody described the Blue Vadeli as cold guys, I noticed a parallel
>to the blue people of Pelanda in the Entekosiad. There blue is the colour of
>age, or of the dead. Dead are cold, aren't they?

>Thus the Blue Vadeli practice either necrophilia or necromancy to prolong
>their lives, likely both.

>Comments?

Heheheheheh. I like this a lot. I am entirely envious Joerg, your mind is even more sick and twisted than mine, damn!

How about this then:

Each act of ejaculation is sacred to a Blue because unlike most races it doesn't create life, instead it removes some of their "death" but they can only perform the ritual with a mortal who has recently been seperated from their body by death, ie a corpse.

Therefore the Blue Vadeli have, at birth this conditional immortality spell cast upon them (its part of the birthing ceremony, see below):

Necrophalic Immortality:
Permanent, Ritual

Conditions: May not have sex with anything other than dead people.

Each Season, once the spell is enacted, they must have sex with a corpse of not more than one day of age which has been killed by them personally in a two day torture ritual. Usually the sexual act is the culmination (pun intended) of the ritual. If this act is performed every season then the immortality spell continues to function. If it isn't performed on the required date, all their years come back to them on that day.

Masturbation or other forms of sexual release are totally forbidden once this spell has been cast. Each act of ejaculation outside of the ritual described above costs them 1 year of life.

Once this spell has been cast they always register on detect undead spells, although they are not classical undead as they still have POW, the spell really registers their link with undeath and thei perversion of fertility.

REPRODUCTION: Obviously this means that its tricky for them to reproduce normally so they do it rather like the Red Vadeli but with their own special method:

Necromatic Reproduction Ritual
Permanent, Ritual
When a Blue Vadeli wishes to be a father he first finds a fertile couple. After a day long ritual torture the male is killed and then raped while his mate watches. This necrophilial act with the male transefers the Blues "seed" to his corpse which is then animated and used to rape his mate in a reverse kind of necrophilia. This transfers the Blues seed to her and the pregnacy begins without the Blue breaking his immortality stricture.

When the baby is due, it is always delivered by cesarian which is _always_ fatal to the mother (this is part of the ritual too).

The babys connection with undeath is obvious as no matter what the mothers skin colour, the baby is always born Blue of skin, the colour of the corpses they need to survive.

As they have the Necromantic immortality spell permanently upon them at birth, they wait to have sex till they are mature, usually about 25 or so. Then they come of age and in a great ceremony, they kill their first sexual partner and proceed with the ritual. From that point on, they are immortal at that age as long as the strictures are obeyed.

How does that sound Joerg?

Martin Laurie