Vadeli and Veldang

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 1996 13:48:55 +1200

Cheiron:

>Personally, I always thought that the enslaved Blues of Pamaltela were
>the shattered remains of the Blue Vadeli caste.

These are two distinct people and only just as similar as Africians and Indians for example: the similarity is only skin deep so to speak. The Vadeli did not install the Blues as the new ruling class in Fonrit when they ruled the (Western) Pamaltelean Coast, nor given their temperant would I expect them to. The only thing that we know that the Vadeli did during their Dominance was that it failed because their greed was too great.