Re: Blue Vadeli Necrophilia

From: WKnow92814_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 02:48:53 -0400

Martin writes:
>Each Season, once the spell is enacted, they must have sex with a corpse of
>not more than one day of age which has been killed by them personally in a
two
>day torture ritual.

So every Blue Vadeli needs to kill 5 (Arbitarily using the inappropriate Theylan calendar.) sexually mature people a year? This takes a relatively large population
base of non-Vadeli. How did they get them during the Closing? Did non-Vadeli live on the Vadeli isles? And so on, I just have a problem with the numbers mentioned. Prehaps the use of a communal corpse would make it even more disgusting.